Saturday, June 29, 2013

Motel Friendship Request

 
By their nature, motels have their contact information scattered far and wide across the interweb and this can attract a lot of email spam.

I was somewhat attracted to the plight of "Mercy Clinton" that personally emailed me this morning with the above accompanying photograph.

This poor lass is struggling to find friendship in her home country and has personally reached out to me to alleviate her sad situation.

Looking at her picture (above), I can't immediately fathom why Mercy has few friends. I can tell there is great sadness behind those eyes and assume that she must spend a lot of time dressed in small-patterned-colourful frocks, aimlessly wondering alone through grassy meadows.

After a very brief conversation with Mrs Motella, it was decided that I'm not available to assist, so I've shared Mercy Clinton's email (below) with this blog's dear readers to see if someone else can step up to the challenge of offering friendship:
"From: Mercy Clinton [mailto:prueba@elvolcan.cl]
Sent: Saturday, 29 June 2013 2:52 a.m.
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Mercy

Hi, I am Mercy Clinton I would like to be your friend. It takes two to TANGLE and make a trail of friendship. I would have to know more about you and i am sending a picture of my self to you already. I would love to receive an email from you, telling me more about yourself and some photos of you as well. I am HONEST and PASSIONATE, NICE and FAITHFUL as well. Love hearing from you.

We can then pursue this further on through email:  mercyclinton992@yahoo.com"
Judging by the email's I.P. address, Mercy is living in Santiago:
Return-Path:
Received: from server2.elvolcan.cl (200-113-191-237.static.tie.cl [200.113.191.237])

Obviously a wee bit of funding may be required to stimulate a friendship with Mercy and agencies such as Western Union can be used to magically extract funds from your bank account into "hers".

Please feel free to contact Mercy directly and share with us how you get on :-)

Click the "Get Widget" link below to place this widget on your website or blog!